How to e-sign your Aadhaar card 2021- Step by step process?
Aadhaar Card e-Sign Online 2021: There is no need to explain the importance of Aadhaar card as proof of one’s identity to anyone today. Aadhaar card is required to avail various government services without opening a new bank account or taking a mobile connection. In that case Aadhaar card can be lost from our hands due to many uses. And that is why the popularity of digital Aadhaar version is increasing day by day. In this case, if the digital Aadhaar card is eSign Verified, the amount of our benefits can be further increased. How? Let’s take a look.
What is e-sign Aadhaar card and why?
Aadhaar Card e-Sign Online ;(What is eSign Verified Aadhaar Card)
E-Sign Verified Aadhaar is a kind of online electronic signature service. Through this Aadhaar card holders will be able to digitally sign various documents. For this they have to follow the method of biometric or OTP authentication. This means that they can give their consent by signing in an emergency without the use of any paper-based application or document.
Official Website: Click Here
Signing any document digitally through e-sign system is completely secure. Moreover, the use of e-sign is very easy and hassle free. Today in this report we will tell you how to e-sign Aadhaar card.
Step by step process- Given below :
- To e-sign Aadhaar card, first open digital Aadhaar card and go to https://uidai.gov.in/ or https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in website.
Direct Link : Click Here
- Right click on ‘Validity Unknown’ option.
- Then the Signature Verification Status window will appear in front of you.
- Select the ‘Signature Properties’ option.
- Click on ‘Show Certificate’ option.
- Now you have to choose ‘NIC Sub-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics Center’ option.
- Mark the certification path named ‘NIC sub-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics centre’, click the ‘Trust’ tab and then ‘Add to Trusted Identities’.
- Answer ‘OK’ to any security question that follows.
- Check (✔) the field for ‘Use this certificate as a trusted root’ and click ‘OK’ twice to close this and the next window.
- Click ‘Validate Signature’ to execute the validation