Aadhaar Card Photo Update: Many people’s picture on Aadhaar card is blurred. Many people want to put a new photo on their Aadhaar card if someone’s photo is younger. But how to change photo on an Aadhaar card? (How to Change Aadhaar Card Photo), is unknown to many. In this case, it is important to link the mobile number with Aadhaar. How to change this photo is easily discussed.
There are specific procedures for any change in the Aadhaar card including photos.
That change can be done on the card in the following manner.
- Demographic information: Under this name, address, date of birth, gender, mobile number, e-mail, married or single etc can be changed.
- Biometric information: Under IRIS, Finger Prints and Facial Photographs can be changed.
Changing Facial Photograph will come under Changing Biometric Information. But as mentioned earlier this is not possible online. For this, you have to contact the nearest Aadhaar center.
Read More: Bangla Awas Yojana 2022 Apply Online WB | Get a house of Tk 1 lakh 20 thousand
All step procedure to Aadhaar Card Photo Update
- Official UIDAI website at https://uidai.gov.in/. have to go click on this link
- Download Aadhaar Enrollment Form from there.
- Fill in all the required information in the form.
- Specify a day to contact the Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
- Visit the Aadhaar Enrollment Center on the day of the appointment. That’s where your new photo will be taken.
- The officer there has to deposit Rs 100 plus GST for taking the new photo.
- You will then be given an acknowledgment slip. And if your application is accepted you will be given an Update Request Number (URN).
- It is possible to know the progress of new photos on the Aadhaar card through URN.
Read More : 2023 Madhyamik Exam rules | বদলে গেল মাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষার নিয়ম