Laxmi Bhandar Status Check Online | How to check Online Lakshmi Bhander prokolpo status (লক্ষীর ভান্ডার স্ট্যাটাস চেক ).West Bengal Government of Mamta Banerjee has recently rolled out a scheme for providing support to the women of the state. the scheme name is Laxmi Bhandar. now everyone wants to know their payment status.
Laxmi Bhandar 2022 / লক্ষীর ভান্ডার Status Check Online:
|Name of the Scheme||Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||Department of Women & Child Development and Social Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Scheme Type||State Govt. funded cash transfer scheme|
|Date of start||1st September 2021|
|Beneficiary||Women of West Bengal|
|Benefit||Financial support and basic income to the rural and urban women in West Bengal|
|Assistance Provided||Rs.500 per month to General Households
Rs.1000/- per month to SC/ST households
|Implementation||Throughout the state|
|Mode of application||Offline|
How to check Laxmi Bhandar Status Online?
if you want to know How to check Laxmi Bhandar Status Online? Step by step process, so read them all proses
- Go to the official website first, we have already provided the link.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Enter the registered mobile. An OTP will be sent to the same number. Enter the OTP to validate.
- The applicant’s profile will open.
- Go to the concerned section and check the application status and payment status along with details.
Direct Link for online the payment status / লক্ষীর ভান্ডার স্ট্যাটাস চেক: Click Here
Documents required for applying a new Laxmi Bhandar :
- Aadhaar Card
- Swasthyasathi Card
- SC/ST certificate, if applicable
- Bank Account details- Self-attested photocopy of the front page of the passbook containing all the important details.
- Self-declaration (self-attested) stating- That the applicant is a resident of the state, The applicant is not a government employee, does not have a pension, etc. The information furnished in the application form is correct.
Read More: Aadhaar Self Update Portal 2021: How to update/change Aadhaar Card online? Direct Link, Official Website
Know About Laxmi Bhandar scheme
West Bengal TMC Government of Mamta Banerjee has recently rolled out a scheme for providing support to the women of the state. The launch of this cash transfer scheme was a part of TMC-Manifesto 2021. The main motive of the scheme is to ensure the social security of the women of the state by providing them basic income support on monthly basis.
The scheme is aimed to support nearly 1.6 households in West Bengal. Those who wish to be a part of this scheme and want to get benefits under this must register themselves. The registration process is currently active and will remain active till 15th September 2021. Those who have to register for the same can now check their Laxmi Bhandar Status online or by visiting the concerned office.