Duare Sarkar Camp in December: West Bengal Duare Sarkar Camp will be start again at December 2021
Duare Sarkar Camp in December: The “Duare Sarkar” scheme is a new scheme started by the West Bengal government in December 2020. West Bengal Government has decided to relaunch the Duare Sarkar scheme from December 2021.
Under the scheme, the West Bengal government will set up camps in every locality of the state.
This scheme is implemented to listen to the problems of the people of the state by the government. The citizens of West Bengal can also apply for various government schemes through these camps.
Read More: Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Direct link to apply, official website, step by step process
In this article, you will get to know about the following points related to the West Bengal “Duare Sarkar” camp prakalpa:
About Duare Sarkar Camp Scheme 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Duare Sarkar Camp|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Residents of West Bengal|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Year of Launch||2020|
- You need to be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Anyone with a complaint can be visit the camp.
- Anyone who wants to apply for a West Bengal government scheme and are eligibile to do so can visit the camp.
Duare Sarkar Camp in December; Documents Required:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- To register for the “Duare Sarkar” Scheme, you need to visit your local “Duare Sarkar” Sarkar camp.
- Next, you need to visit the registration counter with ID proof and address proof.
- You can also take other documents such as caste certificates, etc. if applicable.
- Members of the camp will register your name and details on their computer and will give you the “Duare Sarkar” registration number.
Schemes to apply at WB Duare Sarkar Camp 2021
Official website: Click Here
The list of schemes you can apply for through the Duare Sarkar camps are given below:
- Lakshmir Bhandar
- Swasthya Sathi
- Student Credit Card
- Khadya Sathi
- Caste Certificates
- Rupashree Prakalpa
- Bardhoka Bhata or Old age Pension
- Protibondi Bhata or Disability Pension
- Bidhoba Bhata or Widow Pension
- Jai Johar and Taposili Bandhu
- Aikyashree Scholarship
- Bank Account Opening
- MANABIK Scheme
- Agricultural Land Records Correction
- MGNREGS or 100 day’s work
- Krishak Bandhu