Which Rules to be followed for Kalkata Book Fair? |Kolkata Book Fair
Kolkata Book Fair Guidelines 2022: International Kolkata Book Fair | After a year’s gap, Kolkata Boimela to be back on January 31 | Kolkata Book Fair to start from January 31| The 45th International Kolkata Book Fair will be inaugurated | Kolkata Book Fair 2022 |Kolkata Book Fair New Guidelnes 2022 |Koklata Book Fair 2022 |Kolkata |Kolkata Book Fair |Kolkata Book Fair date and time 2022 |Kolkata Book Fair Venue date 2022
Masks must be worn compulsorily. Only then will you be allowed to enter the book fair in Calcutta. This was announced on behalf of the Publishers and Booksellers Guild. It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. Guild president Tridib Chattopadhyay said those over the age of 18 would need a vaccination certificate.
Date: 31st January 2022
At a press conference on Friday, the Publishers and Booksellers Guild informed that the book fair will start from January 31. Will continue till 13th February. The book fair is going to be held in Central Park of Salt Lake again. However, keeping in mind the Corona situation, this time the book fair fleet will be cut a lot. Stall size may be reduced to avoid overcrowding. Empty space will be kept. However, the guild did not comment on whether the number of stalls would be reduced.
According to the Guild, Soumitra Chattopadhyay, Pranab Mukherjee, Shankha Ghosh, Anisuzzaman, Debesh Roy, Nimai Bhattacharya, Manabendra Bandyopadhyay, Aloka Ranjan Dasgupta, Swapan Majumder, Anish Dev, Shirsha Bandyopadhyay, Subrata Mukherjee, Buddhadeb The deceased will be honored.
Read More: Bangla Shasya Bima List 2021 West Bengal: Direct Link, Official Website, Application Form, Beneficiary List, Download PDF, Claim Form
Kolkata Book Fair Guidelines 2022;
What are the conditions to be complied with?
- Must wear a mask. It is forbidden to enter the book fair without a mask.
- Emphasis will be placed on taking two doses of coronavirus vaccine. However, it was not immediately clear if the double dose of the vaccine could be administered. Guild president Tridib Chattopadhyay said those over the age of 18 would need a vaccination certificate.
- E-pass may also be introduced.
- Considering the situation, any new restrictions may be issued later.
- No one can enter the fair grounds without a mask.
- Each stall will be open. Stalls cannot be provided in closed condition.
- The field should be kept as open as possible.
- Social distance must be maintained in the fair.
- If necessary, the size of the stall should be reduced.
What is the theme country this time?
Last time Bangladesh was the theme country of the book fair. That theme will continue next year. As a result, Bangladesh is the theme country of the Kolkata Book Fair for the third time. The theme was Bangladesh in 1999 and 2013. However, it is not clear who will come on behalf of Bangladesh this time. The Prime Minister of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina will be invited on behalf of the Guild. Guild representatives will also visit Bangladesh.