Krishak Bandhu Payment: The money for the next installment of the Krishak Bandhu project will start flowing into everyone’s bank account in a few days. But many will not get money for the Krishak Bandhu project this time (Krishak Bandhu Payment Method Change).
From now on, the money for the Krishak Budhu project will be given to the consumers through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer). But many do not have this DBT linked. So how to check if DBT is linked is discussed below.
Krishak Bandhu OverView 2022
|Launched By||CM Mamta Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers in West Bengal|
|Benefit||Financial help of Rs. 10000 to Rs. 5000 per year|
How to check if you have DBT link?
- First, visit the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Now click on the text Adhaar Services at the bottom of the home page of the website.
- Then click on this link Adhaar Linking Status.
- Now write your own 12-character Aadhaar card number below the Adhaar Number text and type the Captcha code exactly below the Enter Security Code text.
- After clicking on Send OTP, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card. Enter it and click on Submit.
- This time if it is written Congratulations -Your Adhaar-Bank mapping has been done and below it is written Active next to Bank Linking Status, then you have DBT linked, that is, the farmer will get the money for the project.
Read More: Krishak Bandhu Status Check 2022
If you do not have a DBT linked, do it immediately.
If there is any other problem related to the Krishak Bandhu project, you can find out by calling any one of these three government helpline numbers 8336957370/8597974989/6291720406 from 10 am to 6 pm.
• কৃষক বন্ধু প্রকল্পের অফিসিয়াল ওয়েবসাইট – Link