Namo Tablet Yojana 2022 Register online | NAMO Free Tablet For Students: As you, all know that a plan is being run by the government to digitize the entire country, in such a situation another big scheme has been announced by the government for all, through which to make India digital. (PM Namo Tablet Yojana) is being launched.
Namo Tablet Yojana complete information
Digital India will be promoted from the start of this scheme, if you also want to be a part of this scheme of the government, then we are going to give you complete information about Namo Tablet Yojana here and will tell you here that you will be provided by the government.
PM Namo Tablet Yojana Highlights?
|Article Name||Namo Tablet Yojana 2022 | NAMO Free Tablet For Students|
|scheme name||Namo Tablet Yojana 2022|
|launched by||Vijay Rupani|
|Objective||Providing tablet for Rs 1000|
|year of application||2022|
|Department||Education Department Government of Gujarat|
What are the Benefits of PM Namo Tablet Yojana for Students?
With the launch of the Pradhan Mantri Namo Tablet Scheme 2022, the following benefits will be provided by the government to the students.
- Under this Yojana of the government of Gujrat providing college students will be given just ₹ 1000 par students under this scheme.
- Under PM Namo Tablet Scheme, about 500000 women girl students will be linked to this scheme.
- All eligible meritorious students will be honored with this scheme through PM Namo Tablet Scheme.
- Under this Namo tablet scheme, its price will be kept at ₹ 1000, so the tablet should be made available at cheap prices.
Know More : For Job Update Just Click This Link
Documents Required for Namo Tablet Yojana?
If you are going to apply for the Namo Tablet scheme, then you must collect and keep the following documents with you.
- Aadhar Card
- Basic address proof
- voter card
- caste certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Certificate of taking admission in the first year of graduation
- caste certificate
- Ration cards for students living below the poverty line.
How to Registration online Namo Tablet Yojana 2022?
To do PM NaMo Tablet Scheme Registration, you have to follow the following procedure.
- To apply for the Namo tablet scheme 2022, some of the applicants will first have to go to their school or educational institution like college.
- The registration of the student will be done by the institution or college for the Namo tablet scheme.
- The institution college has to log in by visiting the official website of Namo Tablet Scheme: Click Now
- After login into the Namo Tablet Scheme registration site, you have to click on the option of adding students.
- After this, the Namo Tablet Scheme registration form will open where all the information of the student will be entered by the school.
- Feed all the information of the beneficiary by the educational institution here and upload the required documents.
- After this, the roll number and roll code of the candidate will have to be given here.
- After filling out all the applications, the candidate will have to pay ₹ 1000, after that a slip of ₹ 1000 will be given here, which will have to be preserved and kept by the student in the future.
- Nest successful registration, nowhere all the information about the distribution of the Namo Tablet Scheme will be shown below.
- And as soon as this scheme is launched, all these students will be provided Namo Tablet scheme by the government.
Namo Tablet Specification Or Price?
What is the Namo Tablet Yojana 2022 plan, what are its details, and how is this tablet, get information about it from here.
|Camera||2MP (Rear), 0.3MP (Front)|
|Battery||3450 MAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android V5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year For The Handset, 6 Months For In-Box Accessories|
FAQ PM Namo Tablet Yojana?
What is PM NaMo Tablet Scheme?
- The government has started this scheme to provide digital education to economically backward students.
Where has the NaMo tablet scheme been launched?
- The Government of Gujarat has launched the NaMo Tablets scheme.
What is the price of the tablet in this NaMo tablet scheme of the government?
This tablet will be provided to the students for ₹ 1000 under Namo Tablet Scheme.