How to apply for NTSE Scholarship 2021-2022 –step by step process?
NTSE Scholarship Apply Online: NTSE Scholarship Portal 2021 |NTSE Scholarship 2021-2022 |NTSE 2021-2022 Instruction | National Talent Search Scheme |scholarships.wbsed.gov.in/
NTSE application procedure, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, NTSE reservation, quota, NTSE admit card, result, exam center, and other related information
|Name of the Scheme||National Talent Search Scheme|
|Article category||NTSE Registration Details|
|Conducting Authority||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Scheme type||Scholarship scheme|
|Exam||National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)|
|Number of NTSE Scholarships||2000|
|NTSE Registration process||Available for some states|
|Mode of NTSE registration||Offline or Online|
|Official Notification 2021||Download Now|
|States and UTs||Quota|
|Jammu & Kashmir||64|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||20|
|Daman & Diu||20|
|Dadar and Nagar Haveli||20|
Read More: Ayushman Mitra Apply Online 2021: Direct Link, Official Website, Registration, How to apply / Process to create Ayushman Mitra ID ?
NTSE Scholarship Apply Online; How To Apply For NTSE Scholarship 2021?
Official website: Click Here
- Download the NTSE Application From the official website.
- Fill the Application Form and attach all the necessary documents.
- Get it signed by your School Principal.
- Submit NTSE application form to the State Liaison Officer along with the application fees.
- Recent coloured photograph
- Class 9 mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- State domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Contact Number
- Email ID
- Residential Proof
How to fill Online NTSE Application Form 2021-22?
- Go to the state/UTs SCERT website and click on the relevant link from the table given above.
Official Website: Click Here
- After that, on the homepage click on the NTSE 2021 registration form link.
- Enter the asked details like student name, date of birth, gender, caste, mobile number, academic details, family Income and others.
- Next, upload the scanned copy of documents like photograph, signature, etc.
- Complete the fee payment and then download the filled NTSE application form 2021.
- Head or Principal of the School will send the forms to the State Liaison Officer.
Steps to fill Offline NTSE Application Form 2021-22 for Open School Students
- Obtain NTSE form – Students need to download the NTSE registration form 2021 from the official website or collect it from the liaison officer.
- Filling up the details- Fill up the stage 1 NTSE application form 2021 as per the instructions. Enter the asked details in the NTSE 2021 application form like student name, father’s name, etc.
- Attach Documents: Paste a recent photograph and sign the NTSE form 2021. Attach required documents with the form
- Payment of application fee – Pay the requisite application fee (if specified by the state/UT exam conducting body).
- Application form submission – Students must ensure that the NTSE application 2021 form has been filled correctly.
NTSE Scholarship Apply Online; Eligibility Criteria:
NTSE Stage 1
- Students need to qualify class 9th exams with minimum marks as imposed by the state-level exam conducting authority.
- The student must be studying in class 10 in a school affiliated with a recognized board.
- Open school students studying in Class 10 can also submit the NTSE form provided that their age is below 18 years and they are not employed.
NTSE Stage 2
- Students who cleared the NTSE stage 1 exam do not need to fill a separate NTSE application form 2021 for stage 2 exam.
- The selected students’ data is shared by the state-level exam conducting authorities. Students can download NTSE admit card 2021 for stage 2 using their old state-level credentials.
- Abroad students who fulfil other eligibility criteria do not need to appear for NTSE stage 1 exam. They can appear for NTSE stage 2 exam directly by submitting NTSE registration form 2021.
NTSE Reservation Criteria:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.50%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||4%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||27%|