Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021notification: Application begins for Grade III Posts on oil-india.com
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 notification: Oil India Limited, OIL Recruitment 2021 has released a notification for 535 Grade III posts. interested and eligible candied for the post can get all the important information on the official website i.e.
oil-india.com. Oil India Limited has been invited workers to work in production and exploration for areas in districts like Shivsagar, Charaideo in Assam, Challang district in Arunachal Pradesh, and others state.
Important note for apply Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021-
The candidates must note that they can apply for the posts till September 23, 2021. official notification 2021 oil-India requirement click
Candidates must be between 18 years of age and 30 years of age to apply for the posts. In the case of SC / ST candidates, the minimum age should be between 18 and a maximum of 35 years. In addition, the minimum age for OBC candidates should be between 18 and a maximum of 33 years.
How To Apply Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 online, all proses,
- first, you can visit the official website oil-india.com
- Go to the Career tab of the website
- Click on Current Openings
- Candidates will find the link to apply for OIL Grade III posts.
- Candidates have to first register with their details.
- Following this, they can fill the application form by uploading the necessary details and pay the application fee online.
Know More Job Update just: Click
Here are other important details for applying Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates will be recruited to work for OIL, Field Headquater, Duliajan.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be at least 18 years.
- The maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 30 years.
- No other document except for the Admit Card or Pass Certificate or mark sheet of class 10 will be considered as valid age proof.
- The selection process for Grade III posts will consist of a Computer Based Test.
- Only candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification will be called for the CBT.
- the exam question paper will be MCQ-based, and one more thinks there will be no negative marking-based exam.
- The final merit list will be based on the marks obtained in the CBT.