PM Kisan 10th Installment Date 2021 released:
Farmers to get 10th installment tomorrow?
It is being speculated that the PM may surprise the farmers with good news on December 16, 2021.
Farmers are waiting for their 10th installment under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Till now, 9 installments of this scheme have reached the farmers’ account. The government has completed preparations for releasing the 10th installment.
Earlier, it was being speculated that the money will come in the accounts of farmers on December 15, but now it is believed that PM Narendra Modi can release the installment on December 16.
The central government has not yet announced any date regarding the 10th installment. Keeping in view the status of the beneficiaries getting the benefit, the delay has been estimated. It is being speculated that like every time, the PM may again surprise people with his decisions as usual.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Regulated By||Central Government of India|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficial for||Small and marginal farmers|
|benefits||6000 Rupees annually|
|Current status||10th Installment Date|
|PM Kisan 10th Installment Kab Aayegi date to release Payment||In August 2021 tentative|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Helpline||011-24300606, 155261|
Pm Kisan Installment 10th Date 2021:
For Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana who have already received the benefits of the plan, you can check the status of your 10th installment on PM Kisan’s official website, www.pmkisan.gov.in.
Modi issued a statement on the release date of the 10th installment by Prime Minister Kisan Samman that the central government is ready to release funds under the 10th installment on December 15, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. m.
10th installment Online payment status :
The central government has released another installment amount. According to the statement made by the central government, over Rs, 19,000 crores was spent in the last installment.
Apart from that around Rs.135,000 crores have been sent directly via the CBT method to farmer’s bank accounts. Of this amount, over Rs, 60,000 crores were transferred directly to farmers’ bank accounts without intermediaries.
Read More: Digital Ration Card (WBPDS): Direct Link, Apply Online, Application Form Download /e-Ration Card
The largest number of beneficiaries of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana comes from the state of Uttar Pradesh, where> 2.8 crores of farmers benefited from the specific scheme.
How to check PM Kisan 10th Installment Status –step by step process?
- To see the status of your installment, you first go to the website of PM Kisan.
- Official Website: Click Here
- Now click on Farmers Corner on the right side.
- Click on the Beneficiary Status option. A new page will open.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, mobile number.
- You will now get complete information about your status.
How to check the beneficiary status list for PM Kisan 10th Installment:
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Official Website: Click Here
- You will see the option of Farmers Corner. Within the Farmers Corner section, click on the Beneficiaries List option.
- Select the State, District, Sub District, Block and Village from the drop-down list.
- Now click on ‘Get Report’.
- The complete list of beneficiaries will appear, in which you can check your name.