How to check PM KISAN 10th Installments ? When will the 10th installment of PM-KISAN release?
PM-KISAN 10th Installment Payment Check 2021: PM-KISAN scheme |Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana |PM Kisan 10th installment List 2021 |প্রধানমন্ত্রী কিষাণ 10 তম কিস্তির তালিকা |কিভাবে PM KISAN 10 তম কিস্তি চেক করবেন? |How to check PM KISAN 10th Installments ?
It must be noted that under the PM-KISAN scheme, all landholding farmers’ families are provided with financial benefit of Rs.6000 per annum per family and payable in three equal installments of Rs.2000 each, every four months.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Regulated By||Central Government of India|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narender Modi|
|Beneficial for||Small and marginal farmers|
|benefits||6000 Rupees annually|
|Current status||10th Installment Date|
|PM Kisan 10th Installment Kab Aayegi date to release Payment||In August 2021 tentative|
|Official Website Link||https://pmkisan.gov.in/|
|PM Kisan Helpline||011-24300606, 155261|
PM-KISAN 10th Installment Payment Check;
PM Kisan 10th installment List:
|PM Kisan Yojana first installment||Released in February 2019|
|PM Kisan Yojana second installment||Released on 2 April 2019.|
|PM Kisan Yojana third installment||Released in August 2019.|
|PM Kisan Yojana fourth installment||Released in January 2020.|
|PM Kisan Yojana 5th Installment||Issued in April 1, 2020|
|PM Kisan Yojana 6th Installment||Released on 1 August 2020.|
|7th installment of PM Kisan Yojana||Released in December 2020.|
|8th installment of PM Kisan Yojana||Released on 1 April 2021.|
|10th installment of PM Kisan Yojana||May release on 15 Nov 2021.|
1) Name, Age, Gender and Category (SC/ST)
2) Aadhaar Number and/ or any other prescribed documents for purposes of the identification such as Driving Licence, Voters’ lD Card, NREGA Job Card, or any other identification documents issued by Central/State/UT Governments or their authoritres, etc.
3) Bank Account Number and IFSC Code
4) Mobile number though it is not mandatory but it is advised that when available
How to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 10th Installment status 2021?
- Firstly you have to visit the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi official website – pmkisan.gov.in.
- Official Website: Click Here
- Direct Link: Click Here
- Once you select the above link, the homepage of the official website will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now you need to go to the Farmers Corner section.
- Here, you should click on the pm kisan beneficiary status 2021 option.
- A new page will be displayed on your computer screen where you can check the status of the 10th installment status/ beneficiary status by entering your Aadhar Number/ Account Number/ Mobile Number.
- Once you enter any of the above information, you will have to click on the ‘Get Data’ option.
- Now the status of the PM Kisan 10th Installment 2021 will be shown in front of you.
- You need to check all details printed on the pm kisan beneficiary status 2021 list and take the printout of this status for future references
Read More: Farm laws repeal 2022 by PM Modi: Know what is Three Laws, date, How the Farm law will be returned?
Who are not eligible?
1) Former and present holders of constitutional posts
2) Former and present Ministers / State Ministers and former / present Members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / State Legislative Assemblies / State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
3) All serving or retired officers and employees of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and their field units, Central or State PSEs and Attached offices / Autonomous Institutions under government as well as regular employees of the local bodies (excluding multi-tasking staff / Class IV / Group D employees)
4) All superannuated / retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000/- or more (excluding multi-tasking staff / Class IV / Group D employees)
5) All persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year.
6) Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.