How to apply for West Bengal Student Credit Card? Step by step guide
Student Credit Card apply online: West Bengal Credit card Yojana details from here. Complete information about the application process of the WB Student Credit Card Scheme is being given to you in the article. Through this information, you can take advantage of this scheme started by the Government of West Bengal.
WB Student Credit Card Scheme
To take advantage of this scheme, what are the eligibility conditions which have been kept, information is also being given to you in the article. The application process for this scheme has been started today. Through this scheme, the government will easily provide education loans to promising students.
WB Student Credit Card Scheme has been implemented by the Government of West Bengal with immediate effect. Students can submit their applications for this scheme through the official website. The loan given through this scheme can be used for education only. According to the scheme, all eligible students can take a loan of up to 10 lakhs through WB Student Credit Card to complete their studies.
WB Student Credit Card Apply Online
- First of all open WBSCC (Department of Higher Education West Bengal) official website i.e. wbscc.wb.gov.in.
- On Home Page through Main Menu Click on “Student Registration” Option.
- Now, Student Registration – Online Application Form display on your system screen.
- Applicant should have to provide the Personal Details such as name, address, DOB, Aadhar No., Contact Details, password, educational qualification, etc. After filling the correct details hit on “Register” button.
- Now Login with Application ID and Password to complete application process.
- Fill the required details and upload supporting documents.
- Verify the details provided on Online Application and go for Final Submission of this scheme. Take a print out for future reference purpose.
|WB Student Credit Card Scheme User Manual||Click Here|
|West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Online Link||Website || Registration || Login|
|WBSCC Student Credit Card Notification||Click Here|
|Download Mobile App|
West Bengal Students Credit card
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
Candidate must keep the following documents before to begin online registration process:
- Color Photograph of Application (.jpeg/.png format 20kb to 50kb)
- Color Photograph of the Co-applicant / Co-borrower (.jpeg/.png format 20kb to 50kb)
- Signature of Student (.jpeg/.png format 10kb to 50kb)
- Co-borrower / Guardian’s Signature (.jpeg/.png format 10kb to 50kb)
- Student Aadhar Card (Only PDF format – 50kb to 400kb)
- Student Class 10th Registration Certificate (PDF Format Only 50kb to 400kb)
- Guardian’s Address Proof (PDF 50kb to 400kb)
- Admission Receipt (PDF 50kb to 400kb)
- Student Pan Card / undertaking if no Pan card (PDF Size 50kb to 400kb)
- Guardians Pan Card / undertaking if there is no pan card (PDF Size 50kb to 400kb)
- Relevant Page of the Brochure / document detaining course fee / tuition fee (PDF Size 50kb to 400kb)
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021|
|Launched By||State Government of West Bengal|
|Objective of Scheme||Provide Loans for Higher Education|
|Loan Amount||Maximum Rs.10 lakh|
|Repayment of Loan||15 Years after getting job|
|Beneficiary||Students of West Bengal State|
|Interest on Loan Amount||04% simple interest per annum|
|Scheme Launched on||30 June, 2021|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 Years|
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the students of West Bengal.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only for studies. You cannot use this money for other work.
- Education loans will be given only to students above class 10.
- The time to repay the loan is 15 years after joining the job.
- This loan can be used for institutional expenses and non-institutional expenses.
- Students will have to pay a nominal simple interest of 4% for this loan.
- With the provided WB Student Credit Card, students can take a loan of 10 lakhs.
- The age of the student taking the loan should not be more than 40 years.
- This loan can be extended to prepare for national-level competitive exams.
- You will be given the option to extend the loan to prepare for exams like IITs, IIMs, NLUs, IAS, IPS, WBPS.
Read More: Windows 11 install process: now available for download in India, Step by step download process | Direct link | Official Website
WB Student Credit Card Amount
On the acceptance of the application made by you for the scheme, you will be given a credit card by the government. In this WB Student Credit Card, you will be provided an education loan up to Rs 10 lakh at an interest rate of 4%. WB Student Credit Card Amount can be increased by more than 10 lakhs. Some eligibility conditions have been made to extend this loan of Rs 10 lakh. This loan can be extended for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and post-doctoral studies in India or abroad.
For other information about the scheme, you will be informed on your mobile. For this, you have to allow the notification of our website. You must post your queries in the comment box given below to get answers to your questions regarding the scheme. We will update our article from time to time based on the notification issued by the government.