How to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online 2022? –Step by step process? | New Registration Process
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022: SVMCM(V4.0) |Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 apply online |Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online apply 2022 |Swami Vivekananda Scholarship |Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 new registration |স্বামী বিবেকানন্দ অনলাইন আবেদন 2022 |স্বামী বিবেকানন্দ স্কলারশিপ 2022 অনলাইন আবেদন শুরু |স্বামী বিবেকানন্দ স্কলারশিপ
Good news for all students in West Bengal. Finally, like every year in this academic year, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Application 2021 or Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021 online application has started. Everything from new to renewal started together from 16th November. Education Minister Bratya Basu Swami Vivekananda Scholarship’s online portal was officially launched on November 16. Applications here range from Rs 1,000 per month to Rs 5,000 per month.
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM)|
|Providing Authority||West Bengal Higher Education Departmenttment (WBHED)|
|Eligible Courses||HS, UG Honours, PG, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Paramedical, Diploma, PG.|
|Application Start (Fresh/Renewal)||16th November 2021|
|Application Last Date||February 2022 (for Fresh)|
Students studying in various professional courses including secondary, higher secondary, graduate, post graduate, polytechnic can apply for this scholarship (Swmai Vivekananda Scholarship Form Fill Up 2021-22). In order to apply at the higher secondary level, one has to pass the secondary with 80 percent marks. In order to apply at the undergraduate level, one has to pass the Higher Secondary with 80 percent marks. The family annual income of the applicant for applying for this scholarship
Must be less than 2 lakh 50 thousand rupees.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 ; HS Students:
Students, who passed the Madhyamik Exam 2021 with at least 60% marks and took admission on Higher Secondary (10+2) course in Arts / Science / Commerce streams, are eligible for SVMCM scholarship 2021.
Candidates must obtain at least 60% marks in aggregate (Best of five). Students who are enrolled in the first year of the Undergraduate course in Engineering/ Medical/ General Education/ GNM Nursing/ Para Medical Diploma Course after passing the HS Examination in 2021 (with 60% minimum in aggregate) are eligible to apply for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship.
Students, who are enrolled in the 2nd year of Undergraduate course in Engineering on lateral entry basis after passing out Diploma course in 2021 (with 75% the minimum) in relevant disciplines from the Polytechnic Colleges, Government of West Bengal, will also be eligible to apply
Students who are enrolled for the first-year Diploma (Polytechnic) course after passing out in Madhyamik examination 2021 or after passing out in VOCLET Exam, and took admission on 2nd-year Diploma(Polytechnic) courses on lateral entry basis, will be eligible to apply. Candidates must obtain at least 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination for applying the scholarship.
Candidates must obtain at least 53% marks in Honours subjects at the UG level in or 55% marks for Graduation level Engineering student in the year 2021 who are enrolled in the first-year class of Post Graduate course in General Education/Engineering, are eligible to apply.
How to apply -Step by step process?
- To apply, visit the official website of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Official Website: Click Here
- Then click on Registration.
- Direct Link: Click Here
- Click on Proceed For Registration at the bottom of the next page.
- Then select the registration category. There are different options for different professional courses including secondary, higher secondary, graduate, post graduate, polytechnic.
- on the next page you have to select your class, select the board / council / school / university name. Then put the secondary roll number / higher secondary roll number etc. Then register by setting name, address of educational institution, mobile number, password.
- Next a popup will appear on your computer screen where you have to verify by putting the OTP that came on your mobile.
- your profile will come in front of you where only 1 step has been followed. Then click on Edit Profile and fill in the rest of the steps.
- Upload your photo, signature, then enter father’s name, mother’s name, address, etc., click Save & Continue and go ahead.
- Then you need to upload your documents. Your application will be submitted only after submitting the secondary marksheet two sides, higher secondary marksheet, bank passbook, domicile proof, income certificate etc.
Read More: 1st – 9th Class New Guidelines: New rules, final assessment process, Online/Offline | Official Website
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022; Documents List-
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (Both sides)
- Mark sheet of last Board / Council / University / College examination (Both sides)
- Admission receipt
iii. Income certificate of family (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
- Domicile certificate as Aadhaar ID / Voter ID / Ration card / Certificate Issued by concerned authority
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (1st Page, containing A / C No. and IFSC)
- Document regarding not applying for SVMCM previous year (Option will appear only if applicant selects Year of Qualifying Exam as 2020 while registration)
List of Renewal Documents: –
- i) Copy of the Marksheet of the last examination in the present course of study. (Both sides and in case of semester examination system, both semester marksheets).
- Admission receipt for the promotion to the next higher class
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount:
|Course||Amount per Month|
|Higher Secondary (XI & XII)||Rs. 1000|
|UG (Arts & Commerce)||Rs. 1000|
|UG (Science & Professional Courses)||Rs. 1500|
|PG (Arts & Commerce)||Rs. 2000|
|PG (Science & Professional Courses)||Rs. 2500|
|UG (Engineering / Medical/ Honours)||Rs. 5000|
|Diploma (Polytechnic / GNM / Para-medical)||Rs. 1500|