West Bengal GNM ANM Online Counselling 2021 | Apply For Govt. College
WB GNM ANM Online Counselling 2021: West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department will publish the WB GNM ANM Merit List 2021 in September 2021. This will be a Provisionally list of selected candidates. After completing the Documents Verification, the final Merit List will be published in September 2021.
WB Health Department started the Online Counselling Process For GNM Nursing Admission 2021.
Know the complete step by step online merit list download process and online counseling process.
WB GNM ANM Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Rank List Publish||25th September 2021|
|Publication of Name List & Venue for Documents Verification||September 2021|
|Date of Verification & Medical Checkup||September 2021|
|Final Rank List Publish (Category Wise)||October 2021|
|1st Round Counselling Date||October 2021|
|2nd Round Counselling Date||October 2021|
|Mop up Counselling||October 2021|
WB GNM ANM Merit List 2021 Download & Check your Rank
- Once released by the official Website
- Visit the official site of WBJEEB
- Then on the home page search for the “WBJEEB ANM GNM Result 2021 Link”
- Click on it & Enter the details
- Check and Download it and Take a printout for future use
Documents Required for Verification
- Verification Letter Downloaded from applyonline.wbhealth.gov.in website.
- Original Documents regarding Education Qualifications and Date of Birth Proof.
- Medical Fit Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
The Procedure of WB GNM ANM Online Counselling 2021
In the Online Counselling Process of General Nursing and Midwifery, candidates have to visit the official website of the College/ Institute that conducts the GNM Entrance Exam. So the step by step process of Online GNM Counselling 2021 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the College/ Institute where you have applied.
- Now, on the Homepage Section, click on the Counselling Link.
- After that, you are redirected to a new page.
- If you are a new register, then click on the “New Register” link option
- Enter your basic details- such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc.
- After successful registration, you shall receive a Registration ID and Password
- Now login using the credentials, enter your choice of course subject and college you want to apply to.
- Lock Your Choices and submit your form.
The Counselling Procedure for Offline GNM Counselling 2021 is as follows-
- In the Offline GNM Counselling Round, candidates have to visit the allotted center on the mentioned date and time.
- The offline procedure starts from a Counselling Form, which you have to fill on the spot.
- Candidates must bring all the documents that have been mentioned. You have to bring both the original and a photocopy.
- The Applicants have to submit a certain counseling amount at the time of the counseling process.
- In the Counselling Process, your documents are checked and verified properly.
- Hence, if all your documents are correct, then you are eligible for the further admission process.