WBSCTE JEXPO 2022: The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) will conduct the JEXPO 2022 exam. This exam will be organized in order to shortlist the candidates for Diploma courses in the field of Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture.
WBSCTE JEXPO 2022 | Application Form
Qualified candidates from the entrance examination will get admission to various Govt. and Private Polytechnic colleges across the West Bengal state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates need to know regarding the JEXPO (West Bengal Polytechnic) 2022 Examination.
Here we are providing, WBSCTE JEXPO 2022 Exam with all details, including exam pattern, exam dates, Eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Age limit, syllabus, etc.
WBSCTE JEXPO 2022 Exam OVERVIEW:
|Full Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics West Bengal (WBSCTE)|
|Short Exam Name||JEXPO 2022|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||500 /-|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
WBSCTE JEXPO 2022 Exam Dates:
|JEXPO Application Form 2022 Open||1st Week of April 2022|
|JEXPO Application Form 2022 Closes||Last Week of May 2022|
|JEXPO Admit Card Release||3rd Week of June 2022|
|JEXPO 2022 Exam||1st Week of July 2022|
|Declaration of Merit List for JEXPO 2022||2nd Week of September 2022|
|JEXPO Counselling Registration & Choice Filling Open||3rd Week of September 2022|
|Counselling Registration & Choice Filling Closes||4th Week of September 2022|
|JEXPO 2022 Seat Allotment Round 1||1st Week of September 2022|
|Admission / Provisional Seat Booking of 1st Phase||1st – 2nd Week of October 2022|
|JEXPO 2022 Seat Allotment Round 2||2nd Week of October 2022|
|Admission / Provisional Seat Booking of 2nd Phase||2nd – 3rd Week of October 2022|
|JEXPO 2022 Seat Allotment Round 3||3rd Week of October 2022|
|Last date of Admission in 3rd Phase||3rd – 4th Week of October 2022|
- The candidate must have passed class 10th with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks without adding the marks of an additional subject.
- The applicant must have studied Mathematics, Physical Science (Science) and English as mandatory subjects
Read More: JEXPO 2022 Exam Pattern & Suggestion PDF (WBSCTE): Syllabus, Previous (5 Years) Question Paper Download
WBSCTE eligibility criteria for JEXPO 2022 Exam; check as below;
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have successfully cleared class X exams or their equivalent from some Recognized Board or University.
- Those who have applied must have passed the class X examination in subjects such as Mathematics, English, and Science/Physical Science subjects.
- Candidate must have successfully cleared class X examination with at least 35% marks.
- Those who are appearing in class X can also apply for the exam.
- Those who are applying must not be born after July 1, 2005. There will be no upper age limit to apply.
Application Fee Submission:
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and UPI payment gateways for the transaction of application fees.
Application Form of WBSCTE JEXPO 2022 Exam:
How to fill –up the application form for WBSCTE JEXPO 2022 Examination –step by step process;
- Candidates can click on the link which is available on this page, or visit exam.webscte.co.in.
- Now candidates can enter all the details asked for the registration.
- Complete the registration process and then enter the login details to get the Application Form 2022.
- As soon as the candidates log in, the application form will appear and they can enter all the details inside the form.
- After entering all the information correctly upload the photograph and then submit the application form.
Application Form: Click Here