How to apply for Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme 2021 online?? Direct link to apply online
West Bengal Prochesta Scheme 2021: Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to beneficiaries so that they afford basic amenities. The beneficiaries of the scheme will be provided with one-time monetary assistance of Rs. 1000. The beneficiaries of the scheme will have to apply for the scheme. In the wake of Covid 19, many workers have lost their employment and livelihood, the scheme is launched for the benefit of Bengal citizens.
|Under||State Government of West Bengal|
|Registration||Prochesta Prokalpa Online Application|
|Download||WB Prochesta Prokalpo app download|
The chief minister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee has announced a new scheme that will provide financial assistance to labors and daily wage earners. Prochesta Prokolpo was launched on 10th April 2020 with an aim to benefit people who have lost their jobs or livelihood due to the outbreak of Covid 19. Due to COVID 19, daily wage earners have suffered a lot as the state was under lockdown. Special schemes are launched for the people so that they don’t suffer more.
West Bengal Prochesta Scheme Form 2021
Download Form PDF: Click Here
WB Prochesta Scheme Registration 2021
Apart from West Bengal, other states in India have also launched various benefit schemes for daily wage workers. As the number of Covid 19 patients are increasing in the state, the government has urged the residents of the state to stay indoors.
Workers in unorganized sectors, daily wage workers and other people who have lost their job will be provided with an assistance of Rs. 1000 under this scheme. The Nodal department is the labour department in West Bengal. The objective of this scheme is to help all the people who are severely affected due to Covid 19 crisis in the state. The application for the scheme is offline.
Direct Link to apply: Click Here
- The applicant of the scheme should be a resident of West Bengal.
- The applicant should be the sole wage earner of the family.
- The candidate of the scheme should be a daily wage worker.
- From a single family, only one person is eligible for the benefit of the scheme. A single-family includes husband, wife and unmarried children.
- The candidate of the scheme should not be a beneficiary of any other state Govt’s social service schemes. These schemes are Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY), old-age pension, widow pension, disability pension and more.
- The applicant of the scheme should not have any other source of income. The District Magistrate / KMC Commissioner should be confident that the applicant has lost their job due to Covid 19.
- The District Magistrate/ KMC Commissioner should be confident that the applicant of the scheme is going through extreme distress due to employment.
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Residential proof of the applicant.
- Bank account details of the applicant.
- Valid mobile number.
Read More: SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate application Form 2021: Direct link to apply online, download PDF, check status , official website
West Bengal Prochestra Prakalpa Online Application
The steps to apply for the scheme are simple. The application is submitted offline. The registration of the scheme can be done online as well as offline at the official website of Prochesta Prokolpo. The scheme will be applied after downloading the PDF format from the website.
- The first applicant should visit the official website of the West Bengal govt at wb.gov.in .
- On the homepage, there will be an option “Know more” under the “Prochesta” section. Click on that option.
- There will be Prochesta Prokolpo application form displayed on the screen. Download the form and fill in all the details in the form. The personal detail of the applicant should be accurate.
The applicant also has to provide bank details and contact details.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Voter ID Number
- Ration Card No
- Aadhaar Card Number
- GP / Ward No
- House/ Premises
- Post Office
- Police Station
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Self-Declaration claiming that the applicant is not a direct beneficiary of Samajik Suraksha Yojana, Social Pension scheme or another benefit social scheme of the state government.